Enter your text here...
The Criteria for Publishing Photographs
1. It is not allowed to use photographs that have copyright or published anywhere by anyone. You must use your own photos.
2. It is not allowed to publish photo of officially prohibited places or people without permission.
3. It is not allowed to use photos including advertisements, car plates or name of private organizations.
4. Photographs can be published only if people in the photos cannot be recognized.
5. It is not allowed to publish photos including violence, racial, sexual, religious discrimination.
6. It is not allowed to publish photos of military or official security zones.
7. The name of the photographer must be on the photograph.