- Students can take a lot of photos. It's up to them.
- Students have to take the photo of the whole building. If the object is too big students can take more photos of it.
- Try to avoid people's faces on your photos.
- You can take a photo of people doing their work.
- You can take a horizontal or vertical[DX11] photos.
- One panoramic photo is required.
- Required size of the photo: from 1600x 1200 to 2048x1536.
- After the mobility students have to choose 4 best photographs of each category:
- historical ruins,
- historical buildings and area,
- churches, mosques and others,
- natural beauty.
- Before the mobility the professional photo course for students can be organized.
- Before the mobility students have to prepare a video promoting their school.
- The second video should be made during the mobility.
E- book criteria
I. The size of e-book: A4.
II.Content o the e- book:
- the cover ( still working....),
- introduction should include a little bit of the project information,
- each chapter should be devoted to each country
III. Topics of the chapters:
- Celebrity days- max 3 national or religious ones specific for the country.
- Cuisine - national recipies of:
- one breakfast dish,
- one lunch dish,
- one dinner dish,
- one desert dish.
3. Accomodation: 2 or 3 hotels, motels including prices, conditions distance and food.
4. Tourists attractions: max 5 places.
5. How to get there?- chapter describing how to move around the area.
Before the mobility students shoud send the links of the places worth visiting in their country to the partners.